25 Mar Wholesale Market Changes on the Way – How to Close 100+ Deals/yr
Cory Boatright gives a heart-wrenching talk about his journey in real estate, tragedies, triumphs, and the wholesale market changes that are already making themselves known. Find out how you can close 100 plus deals a year with a small team.
Video replay of my interview with Cory Boatright on the Real Estate Disruptors podcast:
Subscribe 👉: https://bit.ly/2RynwJc
About Cory Boatright
Cory Boatright, gifted with entrepreneurial talent, started young peddling hot picks and glitter pencils in middle school. Successfully eBaying knives, electronics, and web domains in his early 20’s. With his skill and desire to learn and earn more, he smoothly transitioned and laddered the real estate ranks, from a bird dog, short sale course coach, to a multimillion nationwide real estate investor. With all his accomplishments and challenges in business and life, he continues to diversify and syndicate to other investment opportunities within and beyond the real estate world.
Connect with Cory on Facebook at Cory Boatright, Instagram at @coryboatrightpage, Twitter at @coryboatright, Youtube at Cory Boatright, and Tiktok at cory_boatright
1. If not competent in rehabbing on your own, hire an expert. Doing rehab on your own may result in overspending if things go wrong. DIY is not necessarily money-saving.
2. Bird dogs are individuals commissioned by real estate investors in search of potential properties to be dealt with.
3. Conduct extensive research and profiling on contractors. Dealing with contractors who have obnoxious behavior or work ethic is sometimes one of the struggles in rehabbing.
4. Don’t hesitate or worry about presenting an offer, anticipating it’ll be brushed off or upset the sellers. You’ll never know if you don’t try. It may end up in your favor.
5. Short sale – a house bought less than the outstanding mortgage is another way to prosper in real estate.
6. If operating national through virtual, consider Pay-Per-Click as the principal channel in marketing. It uses heatmaps to target specific real estate hot markets.
7. A great team is necessary for those trying to do real estate on a virtual set-up.
8. Spending time to learn and do good in marketing will yield success.
9. Syndication is partnering with investors to help achieve the outstanding amount of investment funds that the lender cannot wholly provide due to limitations. With the benefit of pulling money out tax-free.
10. In tough times, just be grateful. Your worst day is some else’s paradise.
Watch or listen to all my past interviews at realestatedisruptors.com/interview-archives
Check out our FREE real estate wholesaling course: http://www.disruptorsu.com
Buy our Perfect Seller Appointment Checklist. https://www.disruptors.com/checklist
Want to close more deals without spending any more money? Go to 👉 https://www.disruptors.com
#wholesalinghouses #wholesalingrealestate #wholesalerealestate
Give us a follow:
Real Estate Resources:
Find out more about wholesaling by joining our movement at https://l9aljqz8k7.wpdns.site
Join Our Private Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/realestatedisruptors/
Earn MORE in wholesaling—FAST! https://get.investorlift.com/disruptors/
Need fast, reliable skip tracing? https://www.skipfast.com
About Steve Trang
Steve Trang is the founder of the Real Estate Disruptors. He started his podcast in the middle of 2018 to inspire wholesalers and real estate agents to double their incomes by adding a 2nd leg to their business. The podcast has now grown to tens of thousands followers with new members of the community sharing their success story every week. Find out about all the services and even free help available here: www.disruptors.com
Steve also created the OfferFast Homes app. The purpose of the app is to help wholesalers jump start their career faster by putting all of the buyers in one place. The hope is to minimize the challenge of building a buyer list when getting started in wholesaling.
Steve’s goal is to create 100 Millionaires. One of his favorite quotes is from the great Zig Ziglar: “You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” He heard this quote when he first got into real estate, and it has stuck with him throughout his entire career. In fact, it’s essentially one of the core values Steve lives by. Since starting the Brokerage in 2013, Stunning Homes Realty has over 130 agents. In the greater Phoenix area, his company has almost 1% market share. One out of every 137 homes in Phoenix metro is sold by Stunning Homes Realty.