24 May Giving a House Away?!?
From Broke to Multi-Million Dollar Flipper – Take a chance, jump in feet first and make your dreams come true – and Sean O’Rourke is giving away a free house!
Video replay of Sean’s appearance on the Real Estate Disruptors podcast:
Sign up for our free wholesaling course: http://www.disruptorsu.com
Want to close more deals without spending any more money? Go to https://www.disruptors.com
Check out all our past podcasts and interviews: https://l9aljqz8k7.wpdns.site/interview-archives/
Follow me on IG: https://www.instagram.com/steve.trang
Join Our Private FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/realestatedisruptors/
Follow me on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@stevetrang?lang=en
About Sean O’Rourke
Sean O’Rourke started to side hustle real estate in 2018 along with his 9-to-5 job as a pharmaceutical cooler plant production manager. While taking phone calls and managing deals during work breaks, he was able to close $700.00 on his first deal and tallied 36 deals on his first year.
Now, he’s made a lot of fortune in the real estate industry and is currently a partner of Simple Home Exitz. He mentors his team to succeed on their goals and be independent for their future, and also rallies into his communities with a selfless goal to provide a decent shelter and a fresh start to an individual who’s in a tough situation.
As part of this, Sean is giving away a house he purchased to a family in need.
- You have to be creative, be able to change your mindset, and be willing to think outside the box. Openness, flexibility, and adaptability to various strategies and trends are essential in the real estate business.
- Teach and guide people how to make money work for them instead of them working for money. Asking the team about their goals and helping them achieve what they want to do brings camaraderie, care, growth, and success to everyone. Care about people not about profit.
- With the right market, investment tools, and knowledge, Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat (BRRRR) is another successful real estate method.
- The value of social responsibility should be the core, reason, and purpose as to why the business exists.
- Associate with someone that performs well in the areas that you’re limited at.
- Delegating an individual to handle key aspects of business delivers quick access and control to data, focus, trust, and confidence, versus hiring a third party.
- Master Leasing is basically negotiating with an owner of a house and getting that house under a lease and then subleasing that house out to another individual; and
- To be successful financially, work for yourself and not for somebody else.
About Steve Trang
Steve Trang is the founder of the Real Estate Disruptors movement and host of the Real Estate Disruptors Podcast. He started his podcast in the middle of 2018 to inspire wholesalers and real estate agents to double their incomes by adding a second leg to their business. The podcast has now grown to ten thousand followers with new members of the community sharing their success story every week.
Steve’s goal is to create 100 Millionaires. One of his favorite quotes is from the great Zig Ziglar: “You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” He heard this quote when he first got into real estate, and it has stuck with him throughout his entire career. In fact, it’s essentially one of the core values Steve lives by.